I am not the type of girl whose heart skips a beat to the thought of getting flowers and chocolate from my one and only true love for Valentines Day, no siree.
I do, however, get super excited in creating a concept inspired by pink, reds and anything romantic, fashionably speaking, or in this case, home-glamorously speaking….
1. Euroface Valentina 6-Light Chandelier, $3480, bathkitchendecor.com
2. I love You Canvas Pillow, $34, nordstrom.com
3. Eames Molded Plywood Dining Chair by Herman Miller – Upholstered, $999 – $2347, vastu.com
4. Round Pink Shoe Ottoman, $128, artvan.com
5. Uttermost Rohit Candle Holder – Set of 3, $218, accessfurniture.com
6. Coastal Living Cottage Bedside Table by Stanley Furniture, $825, wayfair.com
7. Pink Elegant Baroque Wall Mirror, $137, walmart.com
8. Bloom Red Fabric Sectional Sofa, $2224, theallsofas.com
I hope you fell in love as much as I did!!! 😉