Hope everyone had a beautiful and wonderful Easter Sunday! Today’s blog post takes inspiration from our most recent holiday, as pastel colors in home decor is as glamorous as it delicate.
Pastels are a great, soothing choice for a space of relaxation, most specifically if paired with neutrals or warm white.
Below are some of our faves:
Wayfair Banbury Two-Drawer End Table,
2. Elizabeth’s Embellishments Pastel Round Stonewear Bowl,
3. Bed Bath & Beyond Safavieh Morgan Accent Chair,
4. , Amazon Minimalist Wall Clock
5. , Decor Market Safavieh Shag Rug
6. Target Windham Desk,
7. Target Glass Table Lamp,
8. , Ashley Furniture Daystar Sofa
9. , Amazon CaliTime Throw Pillow Covers
10. , Design Lab MN Amalfi Stackable Side Chair
Color Love, home design, inspiration
color crush, color pallette, furniture, home decor, ideas, inspiration, interior design, pastel, the glamorous home
Apr · 20
I am not the type of girl whose heart skips a beat to the thought of getting flowers and chocolate from my one and only true love for Valentines Day, no siree.
I do, however, get super excited in creating a concept inspired by pink, reds and anything romantic, fashionably speaking, or in this case, home-glamorously speaking….
Euroface Valentina 6-Light Chandelier, $3480, bathkitchendecor.com
2. I love You Canvas Pillow, $34, nordstrom.com
3. Eames Molded Plywood Dining Chair by Herman Miller – Upholstered, $999 – $2347, vastu.com
4. Round Pink Shoe Ottoman, $128, artvan.com
5. Uttermost Rohit Candle Holder – Set of 3, $218, accessfurniture.com
6. Coastal Living Cottage Bedside Table by Stanley Furniture, $825, wayfair.com
7. Pink Elegant Baroque Wall Mirror, $137, walmart.com
8. Bloom Red Fabric Sectional Sofa, $2224, theallsofas.com
I hope you fell in love as much as I did!!! 😉
Home decor takes another new direction as we leave behind simple cottons and linens, now embracing fabrics like earthy suede, textured corduroy and sophisticated velvet. These fabrics are luxurious, yet durable.
Some ideas below:
Tufted Velvet Sofa, $2395.00 ( roomservicestore.com)
Henry Sofa, Faux Suede, $849 ( westelm.com)
5-piece Corduroy Dining Set, $579 ( overstock.com)
Gables Accent Chair ( www.lexington.com)
Victory Sectional, $1799 ( www.ashleyfurniture.com)
You can also complete the room by adding further touch of elegance through accent pillows, rugs, and window draping.
accent, corduroy, dining room, glamour, glamourous home, home decor ideas, home trends, ideas, interior decor, interior design, living room, luxury, sofa, suede, uphostery, velvet
Feb · 05
Bold, geometric black and white is a hit this Spring 2014 season, from fashion designers such as Stella McCartney, Chanel, Missoni, Jil Sander and Fendi.
Image via http://www.styleista.com
This classic palette can make the same impressive statement at home.
White walls, for example. They’re ba-ack!
L.A.-based designer Betsy Burnham describes white as the “ultimate palette cleanser”. “I used to think white walls looked unfinished,” she says. “It gives every space — even the most traditional — a modern edge, and sets the stage wonderfully for layers of color in upholstery, accessories, area rugs and art.”
Image via http://www.elledecor.com
Image via http://www.interiordesign2014.com
Image via http://www.hitmedu.com
Image via http://www.becomegorgeous.com
Image via http://www.latesthousedesign.com
Black and white has been a popular combination in Europe, but Denise Turner, color forecaster and founder of Color Turners has noticed that it’s making its way across the pond. Turner suggests it will take over entire rooms and recommends pairing it with hot accent colors for the latest look.
What do you think? Love it or hate it?